Welcome to MyndYou, an analytics-based platform that monitors the cognitive and behavioral performance of patients. We, at MyndYou Inc. (“MyndYou”, “we”, “us”, “our”) respect your privacy.
It is your decision to provide us with your personal information. You are not legally obligated to provide us with this information, but we need it in order to provide you and your caregiver with the App’s functionality.
This policy is combined into our User Agreement (the “Terms”), and is a part of them.
- Information we collect. We collect information you or your Caregiver actively provide us in the registration process. We collect information about the Activities you perform, such as the type of activity, duration, the number of times you performed it and the distance and routes taken. We also collect your geolocation information, even when the App runs in the background of your mobile device.
- Using the information we collect. We use the information we collect to provide your Caregiver Notifications about your cognitive and behavioral performance. However, we do not provide any medical advice or perform diagnosis of any conditions. Only your Caregiver who is a licensed medical professional may provide medical advice. We also use your information in order to operate the App, improve and customize it and develop new features.
- Sharing the Information We collect. We may share your information with the Caregivers providing you with healthcare services whom you authorized to receive such information, and with our contractors and service providers, to help us in the internal operation of the App.
- Aggregated information. We may use the information we collect from you to create de-identified, statistical or aggregated information, and make it available to others for any purpose.
- Retention. We retain your information for as long as we deem necessary for the purpose it was first obtained. If you withdraw your consent to us processing your data, we will erase your personal data from our systems.
- Security. We implement measures to reduce the risks of damage and unauthorized access or use of information, but these measures, just like any security measure, cannot provide absolute information security.
- Children privacy. You must be 18 years of age or older in order to use the App. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about children who are under 13 years of age.
- Changes to the Policy. We may change this Policy, in which case we will seek your consent to those changes if they are material.
ABOUT THE APP
Our Platform. MyndYou is an analytic platform that enables your physician or professional caregiver (“Caregivers”) to monitor your cognitive and behavioral performance while driving or walking (the “Activities”). The App detects certain changes and anomalies in your Activities, and provides your Caregiver reports and alerts (the “Notifications”).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information you actively provide us
Registration. In order to use the App, you must have a Caregiver who is registered with our Platform as an approved Caregiver. After you provide informed consent to your Caregiver, your Caregiver will a sign you up to the App, using your personally identifiable information (“PII”), including your name and mobile number (“Registration Information”). In order for us to activate your account, when you open the App for the first time, we will ask you to provide us with your mobile number in order to verify that you are the user registered by your Caregiver. If your mobile number does not appear in our databases or if we are not able to verify your account, you will not be able to use the App.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR REGISTRATION INFORMATION ORIGINATES FROM YOUR CAREGIVERS. WE ASSUME NO LIABILITY OVER ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES TO US, INCLUDING YOUR CAREGIVER. YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU AUTHORIZE YOUR CAREGIVER TO PROVIDE US WITH YOUR PERSONAL HEALTH INFORMATION (“PHI”).
Inquiries. If you contact us for questions or complaints, or for technical support, we will collect the information related to your inquiry. This may include your mobile number and other contact information, depending on the nature of your inquiry.
Information we automatically collect
Geolocation information. We collect your geolocation information, even when the App runs in the background of your mobile device.
Your Activities. We collect information about the Activities you perform, such as the type of activity, duration, the number of times you performed it, and the distance and routes taken (“Activities Information”).
Analytic Information. When you access or use the App as a registered user, we may use third party analytics tools to automatically collect information about your use of the App. This information includes your session durations, the content you accessed on the App, your interactions and user-interface clicks, the frequency and scope of your use of the App.
Device information. We may collect information about your mobile device, including its model, its operating system, unique device identifiers, browser you use its version and language (i.e. locale) preferences, mobile network information and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you accessed the App.
The App is not intended for children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about children who are under 13 years of age.
If you are under the age of 13 you may not use the APP in any way.
USING COLLECTED INFORMATION
Your consent serves as the legal basis for processing your information. You may withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of data processing we carried out based on your consent before such withdrawal.
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- Generating reports and alerts based on your performance, aimed at providing your Caregiver information about your cognitive and behavioral performance;
- Operating the App and providing its features and functionalities;
- Sending you updates and other communications related to the App;
- Generating statistical and aggregated information about users of the App;
- Providing you or your Caregiver with support, handling complaints and contacting you when we believe it is necessary.
- Enforcing the Terms and this Policy and preventing misuse of the App.
- Complying with any applicable law and assisting law enforcement agencies and competent authorities, if we believe it is necessary or justified.
- Taking any action in any case of dispute involving you, with respect or in relation to the App.
Sharing information collected
We may share the information outlined in this Policy, with others, in any of the following instances:
- With the Caregivers providing you with healthcare services whom you authorized to receive such information;
- With our contractors and service providers, to help us in the internal operation of the App;
- If you have breached the Terms, abused your rights to use the App, or violated any applicable law. Your information may be shared with competent authorities and with our counsels, if we believe it is necessary or justified;
- If the operation of the App is organized within a different framework, or through another legal structure or entity (such as due to a merger or acquisition);
Aggregated de-identified information
We may use the information we collect, as outlined above, to compile aggregated de-identified information. We may share, sell or otherwise communicate and make available such anonymized or aggregated information to any other third party, at our sole discretion.
Transfer of data outside your territory
We may store and process information in the EU and in other countries such as the United States. We may also process information using cloud services. You agree to the transfer of your information to such other countries for the purpose of processing as described in this Policy, including through cloud services.
We implement measures to reduce the risks of damage, loss of information and unauthorized access or use of information. These measures do not provide absolute information security. Therefore, it is not guaranteed and you cannot expect that the App will be immune from information security risks.
The following disclosure is made pursuant to California Online Privacy Act (CA Civil Code § 22575): When you use our App, other parties, such as Google, may collect personally identifiable information about your activities over time and across different websites or online services.
We retain personally identifiable information for as long as we deem necessary for the purposes set forth above. We may delete any information from our systems, without notice to you, once we deem it is no longer necessary for the purposes set forth above.
Please note that uninstalling the App from your device will not cause your personal information to be deleted from our systems or from the Caregivers’ health systems. However, if you withdraw your consent to us processing your data, we will erase your personal data from our systems.
We may change this Policy, in which case we will seek your consent to those changes if they are material. If you do not consent to the amended Policy, we may terminate your account and block your access to, and use of, the App.
You may contact us with any questions or comments, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Effective date of the policy: March 11, 2019