MyndYou is hiring an Inside Sales Representative – responsible for lead generation and prospect outreach via phone, email and may include video conferences. The focus areas are provider groups and health plans, particularly “at-risk” groups, such as Medicare Advantage plans, ACO providers and other value-based care organizations. This role is responsible for new lead generation and creation of sales-qualified leads, as well as first line follow up on marketing-qualified leads. We are looking for a motivated, relentless self-starter who loves the chase and is thrilled by delivering results.
In this entrepreneurial lead development and sales qualification role, you will join an innovative health-tech organization. You will have the challenge and autonomy to build a world-class book of business and leverage a supportive customer success team to drive revenue growth.
Qualified candidates will have experience in the healthcare industry, with knowledge of provider and payer structures, and proven track record of finding and developing new opportunities to support our new client growth across the target markets. The ideal candidate will have experience selling SAAS, AI/ML technology solutions into payer and provider markets.
The MyndYou team serves a higher mission to impact lives for the better. We perform our work with respect and trust, maintaining open communication, working collaboratively to solve challenges and effect rapid progress. We are a culturally diverse team committed to providing the best product experience for our customers (and their patients).
MyndYou is an innovative digital health company dedicated to the development and commercialization of an AI-enabled monitoring and engagement virtual health platform, which has been designed and deployed to better manage remote patient care within the senior community.
MyndYou develops platforms that enable effective ways to monitor health changes, engage a large number of patients routinely, and generate actionable insights for care teams and providers, all in a highly cost-effective way.
We are looking for a strong, proven, inside sales performer to help us identify and cultivate opportunities to rapidly scale our solution with health plans and at-risk providers, and to prioritize and expand market access opportunities from there.
You are committed to winning and won’t settle for less than a position that allows you to contribute to something important and bigger than yourself, with an opportunity to positively impact outcomes for the communities you serve. You strike a balance between confidence and humility, quick to share credit for wins and the first to take ownership for shortfalls.
You understand how many hats are worn when building an early stage, high growth organization. You are comfortable rolling up your sleeves to do the work required to support future growth, both for you and for the organization.
You enjoy the rich experience and diversity of a multi-national culture and are the first to step up and lead collaboratively to overcome hurdles, address challenges and drive success. You are relentless in your pursuit of goals, and possess a “can-do, find-a-way” attitude.
- Lead generation to providers and care management organizations, as well as health plans. Establish and drive opportunities at the following levels: CEO, COO, CMO, CIO Clinical Chairperson, Medical Director and VP of Digital Health and Telehealth
- Cold outreach to prospects using innovative and effective client-focused messaging of our solution
- Follow up on warm leads received through marketing campaigns
- Influence and suggest marketing approaches and campaigns to drive sales opportunities
- Prepare and facilitate sales calls and presentations, including phone and online video conference
- Follow up on and manage all leads in the funnel
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of MyndYou solutions; serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) of many topics; being the connector on others
- Effectively manage a large lead funnel; thoroughly and consistently tracking, documenting and managing every lead in the company CRM
The Inside Sales Representative will:
- “Fill the funnel” – manage existing lead pipeline while expanding and growing to ensure sufficient opportunities are delivered to the sales team to meet monthly, quarterly and annual revenue goals
- Meticulously organize and document the pre-sales opportunities
- Navigate and leverage internal support teams in the pre-sales process, as needed
- Never stop learning and expanding product knowledge to support complex pre-sales discussions with top-level executives
- Prepare/conduct presentations to C-suite, VP’s, directors, managers and others, as needed
- Be polished, with excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Serve as primary contact for MyndYou’s pre-sales opportunities
- Manage the lead generation process from start to finish and collaborate with the sales team to ensure qualified opportunities are sufficient to deliver profitable growth
- Manage CRM and track pre-sales activities including client calls, client meetings, product demos, and contract negotiations
- Meet and exceed established objectives for outreach, lead generation and conversion
- Monitor customer, market, and competitor activity and inform company leadership team and other company functions
- Support the marketing function to ensure sales goals are met
- Limited travel for in-person meetings with customers and partners is possible
- 3+ years’ proven inside sales experience in healthcare, with at least 1 year of experience selling to or partnering with health payers and at-risk providers preferred
- Experience with enterprise software (SaaS), digital health, AI/ML enterprise-wide products or services preferred
- Startup and entrepreneurial expertise is a plus
- Hands-on, dynamic personality, self-directed, resourceful and capable of operating with autonomy
- Experience in both Health-Tech and the payer market, with an understanding of value-based care and related payment models
- Experience building and growing a robust leads pipeline, a documented “closer” on sales conversions
- Experience generating project-based ($100K+) as well as enterprise-level ($1M+) sales opportunities
- Utilize a CRM to manage team sales tasks, pipeline, and reporting
- Skilled negotiator, polished speaker, clear communicator
- College degree or commensurate experience required